Organic Spirulina Powder - Supplement Arthrospira Platensis Algae Food
Containing high levels of iron and vitamin B, Spirulina powder is popular amongst vegans and vegetarians as a supplement. Derived from an algae that consists of a biomass of cyanobacteria, it has a deep green colour and a very slight oceanic smell.
Because it is so rich in proteins and vitamins it has gained popularity in Western cultures that can be added to cooking, smoothies and more for a boost.
- Product Name: Organic Spirulina Powder
- Botanical Name: Arthrospira platensis
- Plant Type: Algae
- Non GMO
- Organic Spirulina Powder in resealable bag.
- Please consult your health care practitioner.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- We make no therapeutic use claims. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
- preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
- influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
- testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
- influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
testing for pregnancy in persons; or
- the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals.